jeudi 15 décembre 2011

A strange box part 3 ( beware doll " nudity")


Image
25x par aeris76, sur Flickr
???: You girls make a lot of noise you know? I want to sleep!

Image
26 par aeris76, sur Flickr
Hitomi : Waaaaaaaaa! This is a monster!
Natsuki : Wow! no head, no hands,... and no shoes!! You are right Hitomi, this is frightening!!!


Image
27x par aeris76, sur Flickr
??? : A monster? You are bad girls! I am just like you...but no head and hands. :(
Lily : Oh...Sorry for misunderstanding. We never saw you before.
I am Lily. Here are Natsuki and Hitomi. What's your name?


Image
28x par aeris76, sur Flickr
Headless body : I don't have one either...I am just... headless body
Lily : Oh! it is so sad! But what are you doing there?
Headless body : I am waiting for my head.


Image
29x par aeris76, sur Flickr
Headless body : Most of the time, I try to sleep. And I dream I have a head.
One day, I am sure I will have one! That will be my real birthday!


Image
30 BISx par aeris76, sur Flickr
Hitomi : What a sad story! I am really sorry! Please accept my deapest apologizes!
Headless body : Ok girl. I suppose that was nothing bad.


Image
31 par aeris76, sur Flickr
Natsuki : Hummm. But are you the girl who is coming from this box?
Headless body : Not at all.

Image
32x par aeris76, sur Flickr
Natsuki : It was too good to be true
OK...so did you see someone else? Could you help us to check these boxes near to you?
Headless body : But little girl, I have no eyes, so I could not see anything.

Image
33 par aeris76, sur Flickr
Natsuki : Uh? But you are speaking with us!! And you have no mouth neither. It is just a bad excuse. And I am not a little girl!
Headless body : .......

Image
34 par aeris76, sur Flickr
Headless body : I told it to you. I can't see anything. And ...I am a telepathe. Now please let me sleep!
Natsuki : It makes no sense! She is upside, she could help us and she did not want!
Lily : Sorry for this, euh ...girl...and thanks!. We will continue our search.

Image
35 par aeris76, sur Flickr
Natsuki : But Lily...
Lily : please Natsuki, let's go. Can't you see she is very sad because she has no head? Don't be so agressive with this poor girl.

Image
36 par aeris76, sur Flickr
Natsuki : ...oh my god! I feel so stupid! I..
Lily : That's ok now.
Hitomi : Hum...Lily is right, we should continue to search our mysterious girl!


Image
37 par aeris76, sur Flickr
Hitomi : what about looking at the big door?

Image
38 par aeris76, sur Flickr
Voice from the door : No no!!! please not the big door!!!
girls : ?????????????

To be continued...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire